The Blue Plan
Energy Saving Maintenance Agreement
We agree to provide you with a complete tune-up and preventive maintenance clean and check as described below for your air conditioning and/or heating equipment during the term indicated.
Each tune-up will Include:
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Check safety controls
- Check and replace filters
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Clean condensate drain
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check thermostat calibration
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved capacity
- Priority customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement transferable
- Energy efficiency report
In addition to the precision tune-ups, professional cleanings and maintenance services listed above, we will provide you with an emergency service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Through our emergency answering service and standby personnel, we are always on call to furnish and install replacement parts necessary to maintain the listed equipment in good operating condition.
Blue Plan customers always get 15% off Parts & Labor.
Never any Overtime fees or After Hours charges.
Verified Google Reviews!
Â PECO rebates are an easy way to receive additional savings when you install ENERGY STARÂ® certified high-efficiency heating and air conditioning equipment.Â This could save you hundreds! We make it easy to know the eligible water heating and gas systems. Qualifying...read more
Â Recently HomeAdvisor awarded us with the 2018 WINNER achievement award.Â Â Thanks in part by also hitting the 100+ verified reviews mark; we are just as happy about that as well.Â This combined with an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and 25+ Years in...read more