The Blue Plan
Energy Saving Maintenance Agreement
We agree to provide you with a complete tune-up and preventive maintenance clean and check as described below for your air conditioning and/or heating equipment during the term indicated.
Each tune-up will Include:
- Clean and check condenser coil
- Check operating pressures
- Check starting capabilities
- Check safety controls
- Check and replace filters
- Check and adjust blower components
- Check for correct air flow
- Clean condensate drain
- Check for proper temperature difference
- Check all electrical connections
- Check voltage and amperage on motors
- Lubricate all moving parts where necessary
- Check thermostat calibration
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Improved efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved capacity
- Priority customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement transferable
- Energy efficiency report
In addition to the precision tune-ups, professional cleanings and maintenance services listed above, we will provide you with an emergency service that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Through our emergency answering service and standby personnel, we are always on call to furnish and install replacement parts necessary to maintain the listed equipment in good operating condition.
Blue Plan customers always get 15% off Parts & Labor.
Never any Overtime fees or After Hours charges.
Testimonial From Glen P. After A Visit From Steve For A Tune-Upread more
Use Common Sense(s) 1. Brrrrr.... If you feel like your house doesn't get as warm as it used to it could be the sign of a heater on the blink. We call this 'Low Heating Capacity.' This could mean many things (fuel issue, delivery system, etc) that we can quickly...read more
The HVAC world is full of terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Stay informed with this quick primer!read more