Owning a home Chester County, you quickly realize how cold it gets during the winter. You’ll be running your heater constantly to maintain a bearable level of comfort. When you need a solution for keeping your home cool and comfortable, you can rely on Precision Air Heating & Cooling. Our trusted, skilled and certified technicians are equipped with the latest tools and products and can help you make the most of your home’s heating system. We take pride in offering trusted services and 100% satisfaction to homeowners in Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County and the surrounding areas.
Our Heating Unit Tune-up Includes
- Air Filter – check and replace if necessary
- Thermostat – check for proper operation
- Compressor Unit – check the amperage draw
- Fan Motors – check and oil (if applicable)
- Belts – check and adjust (if applicable)
- Manufacturer’s Specification – check and validate system operating pressures and temperatures
Benefits of Heater Maintenance
There is nothing worse than a malfunctioning heater on a cold winter’s day. Scheduling maintenance before the start of winter will give your system a much better chance of running smoothly and efficiently all winter long. Proper maintenance of your heating system is essential to ensure proper operation. In fact, preventative maintenance for your heater offers many other benefits, including:
- Performance Improvement – Tuning up your AC and your furnace is like tuning up your car or truck. Vital components need attention in order to function at their peak performance. Your systems can suffer without scheduling consistent maintenance
- Decreased Repairs – Proper maintenance of your system will ultimately reduce repairs. When using our trained technicians to perform your system maintenance, they will diagnose and solve minor issues early before they result in extensive repair needs.
- Increased Service Life – In many cases, properly maintaining your system can offer a longer service life. The better you care for your equipment, the longer it will last.
- Improved Energy Efficiency – In order to improve efficiency, you must maintain your heating system to improve its performance. Operating your system at a higher level of efficiency can save you money on your heating costs each season.
At Precision Air Heating & Cooling, we ARE the heating & cooling experts, so we can make sure any system gets the attention and care it requires and needs.
Call 610-918-9344 to learn more about our maintenance agreements and services today!
Testimonial From Glen P. After A Visit From Steve For A Tune-Upread more
Use Common Sense(s) 1. Brrrrr.... If you feel like your house doesn't get as warm as it used to it could be the sign of a heater on the blink. We call this 'Low Heating Capacity.' This could mean many things (fuel issue, delivery system, etc) that we can quickly...read more
The HVAC world is full of terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Stay informed with this quick primer!read more