Heat pumps are the core
- A heat pump that receives a regular service plan can save up to 25% in energy than an unserviced pump.
- Signs your heat pump is struggling and requires regular tuning:
- Inadequate airflow
- Grinding and other odd noises
- Noticeable rising energy costs
- Stuck in either the “heat” or “cool” mode
- Uneven heating and cooling
Heat Pump Maintenance
Chester County homeowners choose heat pumps to replace their furnaces because of the many benefits gained. In order to maintain these benefits, we suggest signing up for a heat pump maintenance
Your heat pump runs all year long. To protect your heat pump, we suggest a maintenance service two times a year in the spring and fall seasons. This will ensure you protect your heat pump from costly repairs and to preserve its energy-efficiency.
Testimonial From Glen P. After A Visit From Steve For A Tune-Upread more
Use Common Sense(s) 1. Brrrrr.... If you feel like your house doesn't get as warm as it used to it could be the sign of a heater on the blink. We call this 'Low Heating Capacity.' This could mean many things (fuel issue, delivery system, etc) that we can quickly...read more
The HVAC world is full of terms, acronyms, and abbreviations. Stay informed with this quick primer!read more